On your wedding day, it is important to have a few things on hand in case of “emergency”. Since anything that could go wrong or will go wrong can on the day of your wedding. You never know lipstick can stain the bride’s dress, or a zipper bursts, or someone can forget deodorant. Our hope is that is you have bag like this, no matter what can occur you we can handle it.
I am sure you are interested in knowing what goes into the Emergency bag? Well, let me break it down for you………………..
- Water. To hydrate yourself
- Breathe Mints/ Gum. For the first kiss!
- Vitamin C Packets. To keep you healthy!
- Mini Sewing Kit.
- Safety Pins.
- Straws. To avoid spills when drinking.
- Hairspray. To tame flyaway.
- Panadol. In case of headaches.
- Lotion. To keep skin glowy and moisturized.
- Deodorant. To keep you smelling fresh.
- Tissues. To blot makeup or dry tears.
- Bobby Pins
- Lip Balm. To keep your lips soft and kissable.
- Lint Roller.
Everything can be places into a nice bag, or one that can customized or even a box.
So that’s it! Simple huh?!?
What do you think of the Emergency Bridal Bag? Is there anything you would add?